Will somebody help me?

In a couple of months time I will have to write a thesis and I am seriously lacking good ideas. Ok, let me break it down to a more comprensible problem: I am doing a "middle thing" between a bachelor and a master-degree (it is a unique Norwegian management degree). My major is Finance and some of the courses I am attending this semester are: Investments,Financial Markets,Corporate Finance and Crash and Crises. So I´m in a pickle because I have to set a title for my thesis now and apply for supervisor. This must be done as soon as possible. I am hoping to be writing about some international topic related to either finance or macroeconomic policy (interest rates,stock markets, fluctuations in commodity prices,emerging new markets etc).

Now,if you have any kind of experience with this or just want do a bit brainstorming, I would be very thankful.
Any suggestions/tips/advices/do´s/dont`s will be remembered till eternity:-)

Vice men don´t shave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to find a topic which can have a link with the job you want to do after your studies:
- effects of Interest rates on diplomatic relationships?(Europe vs US?)
- effects of oil prices on international relationships?
...
Something which has interest for you...

CP

Here is the post-wedding legacy. Photos and videos of our dream weekend with friends & family... said...

Good suggestions! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

One tip:

Browse the Financial Times and see what is hot in the business news. Lotsa inspiration there.

Good luck!

i2Pod